nVision Daily Backup Plan
Daily Backup Protection
• Every hour a backup is performed by a software agent for each protected system on your network. That backup is delivered to and stored on the backup system at your location. (You may adjust how often or when your backup is performed by request)
Step 2: Backup is Saved to a Virtual Standby
• That backup is then applied to a virtual standby image that would be turned on and used as your actual protected system at your location, if your protected system should fail.
Step 3: Replication
• A copy of the backup is then sent to the nVision backup system located at nVision.
Step 4: Replication
• The backup that has just been received by nVision, sent from your location, is then applied to a virtual standby image. This replication would be turned on and used as your actual protected system at your location, if your virtual standby copy and protected system should fail.
Step 5: Peace of Mind
• Your data is now stored and accessible in 4 different locations.
How Do I Get Started?
• nVision will review your network and make recommendations of what systems need protection. Together, you will decide what systems should be included in your plan.
• nVision will schedule a date and time for the backup system to be placed on your network and begin the protection process.
• Relax. nVision has your back(up).